Perseverance

Saturday, September 04, 2004

4 Sep, 2004

Today is the first day I hope I could change my living style. I decided to be more active, to do exercises and pay more attention on myself. It's really true that girls grow old soon. :-(
I went to coogee beach in the moring. And one the way back, I brought fresh fruits and vegi in the Randwick. From 11:00am to 2:00pm, I walked for 3 hours!
After arriving home, I cooked for lunch and then took a shower. I know I have to study. Then, after dinner, I went to my lab.
I read gdb manual and think I should know more about gdb and gcc. And also I think I should read some good books, e.g., ACDI.
I have to go to bed before 11:00pm, then I can get up early tomorrow morning. But before that, I must reply one of my friends' letter.
Ok, tomorrow 6:30, I must get up and go out doing exercises.
Tomorrow is anther day! Hopeful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home